Sunday, September 27, 2009

Daisy




Daisy (Hey) Korean Movie

The love I have been dreaming of,
It's all so close to me,
But all I can do is,
Watching you without words,

And in this city of strangers,
I lived day by day painting love,
Waiting and hoping that you'll be here,
With the scent of Daisies,

But it is too late now,
That I finally know you,
Maybe we were not meant to be,
I never wanted to let this love fly away.

But I'm sorry I have to leave,
With you still breathing here..



Jane's Note

Speechless pain...
I don't want it... who does? But this do happen in some corner in the world. For those who could be together with your loved ones, treasure them, tell yourself: "Love doesn't change, believe there is love."

My sense of insecurity has haunted me from accepting love, what I've missed? Tons of them...
learning to accept ...

"Love doesn't change!"

No comments:

Post a Comment